Wednesday 26 October 2011

Research into Film Noir Movies.



The brief states that i must make a short film lasting approximately 5 minutes. It also asked me to choose 2 out of the 3 ancillary tasks, i have chosen the poster and the radio trailer. I have been researching some popular noir classics of the 30/40/50's and these 12 films have extremely appealed to me and some especially through their film posters. Here is a list and i will be posting later with my analysis of some of my favourite films.









  • Casablanca




  • The Blue Dahlia




  • D.O.A




  • Murder, My Sweet




  • Rope




  • Strangers on a Train




  • North by North West




  • The Third Man




  • Point Blank




  • The Hound of the Baskervilles




  • Rebecca




  • The Scarlet Claw





  • I will post annotations of these movies film posters.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment